The Natural Lake Biosciences team is excited to announce the 2023 Research & Case History Rewards Program with more chances to win and bigger rewards. This is an opportunity to be rewarded and recognized for the hard work you already do!
Submit a new case history/study using OST, MetaFloc, or PondZilla Pro to win 1st or 2nd place prizes (read more details on submissions requirements). New studies covering other Natural Lake products will be eligible for honorable mentions.
▪ All submissions must include pictures
▪ All submissions must include a summary of the objective and results
▪ All submissions must be submitted by December 2nd, 2023
This program is open to any aquatics industry professional using or selling Natural Lake Biosciences products.
Email submissions to email@example.com. Please put “2023 Research & Case History Rewards Program” in the subject line.
We want to recognize and reward you and the hard work you do every day.
* NEW RULES & REQUIRMENTS:
This year we are offering bigger prizes, and more chances to win. 1st and 2nd place prizes will be awarded only to studies including the products below. New this year, we will be giving out 2nd place prizes to three studies (one from each product below).
Oxygen Saturation Technology (OST ™): Must cover the following issues or industries – water quality, cyanobacteria, or fisheries.
MetaFloc: Must cover the following issues or industries – water quality, cyanobacteria, or pesticide use.
PondZilla Pro: Must cover the following issues or industries – filamentous algae, submerged aquatic plants, or pesticide use.
1st place submission
- Will be recognized and featured on our website and social media platforms.
- Will receive an all-inclusive fishing day trip, including fishing, hotel, & food/drinks. Several predetermined options available. (valid in 2024)
2nd place submission
- May be recognized and featured on our website and social media platforms.
- Receive $1500 credit toward Natural Lake Biosciences product. (valid in 2024)
- Receive $1500 gift card
- May be recognized and featured on our website and social media platforms
- Qualified entries will recieve a $200 Visa gift card
Submissions will be judged by a combination of factors including but not limited to: data quality, picture quality, clarity, and creativity.
Submissions must include signed authorization forms to be eligible for prizes.